20 May, 2011

acne

eversince i was young, i never understand the fuss my friends made over their pimples. It's just one red spot and it will go off in a few weeks. Yeah, I might don't understand such fuss they are making because i don't usually get pimples. I guess it runs in the family. From my Mom, my sis and my brother, pimples 'visit' us like once in blue moon and it's huge. But after that, it's all gone. I was never taught to make a big fuss about pimples or period cramps and this is why i never understand when people make fuss about their pimple.

Having a pimple doesnt not make u Cacat ! having a pimple doesnt make yr face disfigured or loopsided. Aihhh I dunno...  If u have pimple problem, go to the Pharmacy and go get yrself Dalcin T, put it on yr pimple, and it will be long gone ! habis cerita...

I guess the reason why people get freaked out when they got pimple is because they felt less beautiful with the tiny red spot on their face kot.Tak boleh terima... Well, maybe the reason why i dun feel a thing is because i have a huge birthmark on my face, I am used to having 'something else' on my face. hehehehe

Anyways...lain orang, lain ragamnya... tak pe lah, ada jerawat pun, boyfriend, Laki still sayang jugak kan hehehehe

PEACE OUT , Y'all !

1 comment:

Aizan Suhaira said...

I get pimples everytime I'm nearing the time of the month. But my pimples are normally tiny ones and would go away quickly. I'm pretty much devoid of pimple scars.

Once in a blue moon though... a huge one surfaces and my sight will be compromised by the shadow of the zit.

I don't go all drama queen everytime a pimple appears. But what gets to me is that I have to wait several days before the pimple is 'ripe for picking'. It drives me absolutely crazy.