11 July, 2013

1st Ramadhan

Started terawikh at home while parents went to Surau. I am not alone though....




Miss Hitler pun nak solat terawikh sekali 😜✌


1 st Ramadhan went 'smoothly' yesterday with a few hickups here and there. But it is okay. DUGAaN ....

Well, it seems my cats are more tired than most of us... Hehehehe


Hitler and Aboo on the bed ( aboo's first bed experience..we never allow him on the bed, he did this secretly untill i found him in Farhan's room) hehehehe

Buka puasa was simple. Just some free bubur lambuk from masjid. Dad being the AJK was given 2 containers which is enough to feed us all in this house. Brought fwd to sahur some more. Farhan brought home bubur lambuk kampung baru .. Oh my it was so delicious !!

We did not go to bazar ramadhan anymore. We're happy with homemade jelly and dates. Made this jelly the day before. It's agar agar telur. I find it quite strange that some of my friends haven't come accross it before, they kept asking is there such thing, how does it taste like and stuff hehehehehe kalau dekat boleh la bagi rasa skit. Ni smua jauh belaka hehehe



Agar agar telur in pink ... Aduiii i usually do not use food colouring but my mom wants it to be reddish.. Well, who could say no to her.. ✌😊

Happy ramadhan to all of you out there.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: