18 July, 2008

Bye Bye my S500i...

She has not been that well since 2 months back. As much as I love her, and as much as I wanna take her with me to Australia, I couldn't. Her sickness is too serious. I got her last year. I know its my fault becoz I am too lasak with her.

S 500i will be left behind for recovery. ( I love the camera quality, the photos taken are sharp and nice.) But what to do.....

bye-bye.........



and Hello.....



I am not either a nokia or Nokia N series fan. I am a 'Sony Ericsson' person. Although this N95 is much much cooler phone, but I am going to miss my S 500i. The first phone that I ever purchased. All previous phone that I used to have are all from Dad. Every time me or bro and sis wanna change hand phone, he'll always wants to get it for us. According to him, its his responsibility to buy his anak anak a hand phone. he..he...

Well, changes happens, it's been so long since i last own a Nokia Phone. I am still learning to use this N95 which i always refer to as 'Telefon Heroes' (dulu, kalau tgk Heroes, selalu ada iklan N95. Nokia sponsor kan...) he..he...


( N95 is courtesy of D.M.O ....'thanks dad for letting me BORROW it !' =p )

3 comments:

Aizan Suhaira said...

Yeah, my phone is dying on me too. But I don't have the funds to buy myself a new one. As long as I can make calls I guess it's okay.

But... the pics in my phone...

Hmm... if it gets into the wrong hands, if that ever happens... I'll be migrating to Australia!

What's luv gotta do ? said...

kih kih kih.....

Anonymous said...

i am Nokia's fan, but i am really like to browsing on sony ericson phone now, recently, I got much info on how better SE from Nokia actually. The only weakness is only about the video recorder, its quality always lost when we compare with Nokia, if we look on mobile with a same level.

I really want to try a SE cellphone, and now saving for the fund and collecting the info.huhu

btw, weii..ayah awak bestlah...haha