01 August, 2008

Luv's NeW NaMe

I went to the bank to check on the scholarship yesterday. To my surprise, the balance is still the same as what i bank-in last week. HUrmmmm...marah ni...tapi tak pe...kejap lagi kita call financial person itu dan minta penjelasan.

The lady at the bank was so friendly, I gave her my student card, she check some stuff from her computer.

lady at the bank : Miss Aydaya Mowd, the balance is still not moving.
Me : Well, if that's the case, its okay, i will check with the scholarship provider...( Nak marah, tapi gelak dalam hati)
lady at the bank(looking at my student card again) : Yeah....Aydaya...is that how it is suppose to be said..?
Me : yeah...( suka hati ko lah nak panggil apa pun he..he... tak kuasa nak mengexplain he..he...)
Lady at the bank : Aydaya... nice name...sounds nice too..
Me : Thank you...thank you very much..have a nice day.( with a smile..)
Lady at the bank : No worries.... have a nice day.

I can't help it, but i dok dgr dia dok pronounce my name as i leave her table.kih...kih...kih..... berminat sungguh dia dgn nama Aydaya tu...

* On my first day, my supervisor, Keith, introduces me to the other members of National Institute of Labour Studies as Miss Mowd. he..he..he...as i said, tak kuasa lah nak mengexplain kat depa ni.. they can call me what ever they want as long as they are happy...he..he..

1 comment:

mesin.taip said...

hahaha...entry ni memang funny...

so apa housemate u panggil nama u?