21 August, 2008

Iklan Petronas Merdeka 2008

I had a somewhat ‘amazing race ‘ day yesterday. But will blog about that later. Will blog about Iklan Petronas first.

It was suppose to be inspiring and funny but I cried..he..he… ( giler softy huh? But I was inspired too) I cried coz it reminds me of my father. ( I am very very very VERY Super close to my father. Its like best buddies although he is my father.) I may not be like that boy (with his inventions and stuff), close enough but my father just simply love to spoilt me and my siblings around.

The most touching part is when the father showed the boy his bank book ( u see in the earlier part, the father had this crush on a huge ‘harley Davidson like’ Bike) He sacrifices his dreams for the son’s sake and future. ( I am in tears again…. Goshhhhh he..he….)

I know my mum and dad worked hard to rasie me and my siblings. Kita pun bukan orang senang dan mewah sangat, biasa biasa je but just the thought of what we had since young is good, and the fact that, they tried to give us everything and come to think of it, it is more than enough actually for us to be at where we are now, ( in our own way and because we make the best of what we get). Thanks Mak and Ba for EVERYTHING !!!
LUV YOU GUYS !!!!

*Diminta Cik Husna Mohd, sila concerntrate buat questionnaire cepat dan jgn asyik memblogging je..!No excuse walaupun demam ( Ber'amazing race' sampai demam) " he..he..he...

1 comment:

mesin.taip said...

Setuju!!! i pon suka iklan tuh....