10 February, 2009

Puteh again.............=(

Puteh obviosuly doesn't show much improvement till monday so i brought her back to the clinic on Monday. I am gonna send Puteh for Xray. I didn't know that they will actually bring Puteh to UPM for xray and i cant follow her. Too bad, but then, cool la jugak coz Puteh dah pun sampai ke UPM while i haven't step a foot in UPM, Not even once he..he...

So I left Puteh with Jo( the tomboy girl at the clinic....Jo ni suka buat lawak sengal he..he...) Jo is the one who will bring Puteh with her bare hands to UPM. I told Jo not to stress puteh out he..he..

Late evening that day, i still haven't received any phone call from the clinic.Risau jugak kalau apa apa jadi kat Puteh coz she can really buat perangai one. Furthermore, Puteh is NOT friendly at all.

Before Maghrib, I called the Vet,they said, X-ray just came in and they will diagnose it soon. While I was praying, Dr Zul called back and say we can pick up Puteh.

So, me and Kakak went to the vet. Ramai pulak orang malam ni. So, Dr Zul pun showed and explained to me what condition Puteh is in right now,What actually happened and why it happened and what to do and so on.... One slight mistake on Puteh, she can go paralysed and even cause sudden death.

Puteh : No camera please !


Goshhh.... I will be back in adelaide in no time and leaving sick Puteh behind is something... Especially when Puteh is just treated like one of us in the family.
Call me Gila Kucing or Weirdo or kata lah apa nak kata...... But I really love Puteh, she's a good companion all this while. I really appreciate her companion.

Yes she is just a cat, an animal, seekor binatang... tetapi, saya adalah seorang yang juga berperikebinatangan sama seperti saya seorang yang berperikemanusian. Puteh is like a very close friend, just like a family member. But I do understand that we have a life cycle of our own.

I had a conversation about Puteh with my dad,

Dad : I guess, Puteh is not gonna wait for you for your next trip..
Me : .........Pause....................
Dad : She looks terribly sick. Kesian dia..
Me : Yeah... Well, nak buat macam mana...
Dad : Well, if the times come...
Me : Well, me and farhan was saying the other day, first we are worried about you and mak, now, Puteh is joining the 'OLD geng' crowd.
Dad : Ha..ha..ha.. very funny. You don't worry about us lah...when it's time to go, we will go...ni semua takdir Allah.
Me : .........Nod my head with a long Pause..............


This kind of situation reminded me of my sister, dia serik nak get attached to a cat lepas Coco left us of sakit batu karang. Coco didn't survive his bladder operation. Everyone cried masa I told them the sad news. Masa Coco died, Puteh baru je beberapa bulan duduk kat rumah kami.

No comments: