11 August, 2009

Rambling tgh malam....

Not able to sleep tonite although i am gonna start really really early tomorrow ...Backache,Tummy 'Rumbling', Too much inside Mr Otak.... <--- contributing factors of not being able to sleep..

1. I started taking loop bus to uni instead of pakai mask and use the usual route to Uni. Depart at Sturt Campus which is 2 min walk from the townhouse. Keeps all the pollen away from me resulting in Sneeze free husna. hehehehe....

2. I haven't been cooking a lot or have a decent dinner like usual with my housemate,Nadia. Kebanyakkan kali pun Nadia yang masak. I kinda stay back in my office lately and went home like a little bit late than usual. So dinner is kinda pre-packed salami sandwhich or instant from the WHOLEFOOD STORE or sometimes balik rumah baru makan. I kinda tak berapa takut walking alone at night kat bridge tu dah. Insyallah di lindungi Allah. Harus la kena berani kan...,

3. I managed to track back old friends from primary and secondary schools i went last time. A whole bunch of them from different states. Primary school friends ( which we went for form 1 together too) in Terengganu, (
i still haven't got Fadli Che Mat who always tease me and everyone else in class. He used to call me "Red Indian" becoz he said i look like indian and half of my face is red kihkihkih...). My Melaka girls, My Johorians and my Shah Alam peeps. And it's all Facebook punya hal.

4. I am kinda still not over the fact that 3 of my cousins had miscarriage in a row. One of my blogger friend had a miscarriage too at 6 months of pregnancy carrying twin boys. I cried reading hers and her husband's blog. Yeah I know it's Kuasa ALLAH. Hari ni Allah bagi, esok, Allah tarik balik. Yeah...sometimes, Allah kurniakan kita nikmat tu sekejap je....Only Allah knows best.But i was so happy to get the news that somebody's pregnant...Congratulations to that somebody

5.Made a decision about life and ..... it is not something to be proud off , neither do i am ... haaihhh.... The hangover of the decision making lasted for a few days. I can't remember crying (i didn't cry pun actually) but I guess, kalau ini jalan yang Allah tentukan, I redha.... The path has been chosen and i wish 'those people' knows the real deal before accusing people for being "tak sedar di untung" or tiba tiba nak terus jatuhkan hukuman without knowing anything.


6. Having my nose bleed is becoming somewhat like a routine each day, nowadays. Starts with thumping like feeling in the forehead before the blood comes dripping down.

7. I found Jaqueline Pascarl's 'Once i was a Princess" at the library. Jaqueline Pascarl is the ex-wife of Raja Bahrin, a prince from Terengganu who smuggled their children ( Iddin and Shahirah) from Australia to Malaysia through Irian Jaya in 1992. I am reading her book besides reading 1927 J.H. Richardson's book on Minimum Wages. ( keith, my supervisor told me that he also uses that book to do his thesis in 1959......1959 . ...... and here i am in 2009, as his supervisee, found that book in the library and will also be using it in the thesis..... i think it's cool)

8. I think i better go force myself to sleep now...

No comments: