07 October, 2009

Pingu's tikuih

A few days before I left adelaide, I went to Marion to get some of the stuff my mom and dad wanted. After getting those stuff, I singgah ke Cheaps as Chips. Kat Cheaps as Chips ada a lot of toys for pets. Hehehehehe.... and it's cheap.

I bought a packet of 3 colourful mice @ Aud 2.50 intending to give one each to Belle, Pingu and Hitler. And another bigger vibrating mouse that move a few cm if u put it on the floor for Che Puteh.

"LAAA...dia bawak balik tikuih kat kucin dia !!!!" That was what came out of Mak's mouth when she saw those "tikuih' in my luggage. Hahahaha


Turns out the vibrating mouse tidak mendapat sambutan yang hebat tetapi tikuih tikuih berwarna warni yang statik dan tidak boleh bergerak sendiri itulah yang menjadi POJAAN hati mereka berempat.

To date, this is how Pingu's mouse looks like. Nanti lah boleh upload video Pingu main dgn tikus ni.

the braiding kat ekor dah tertanggal and there's a few bites marks.

Tikuih yang menjadi POJAAN si Pingu

No comments: