31 December, 2009

The research Kit

This post is still about Bag.

Not just an ordinary Bag, but it's my research Kit...

The bag i usually bring with me during my meeting with the hotel Managers.

I call it The Research Kit

So, what's in in?


 The SONY voice recorder




A Pen and a Note book ( which tak de dalam gambar) =)




Spare kot la, tetiba bateri dalam SONY VC tu Kong ke ...Just for spare..paranoid je kengkadang tuh...




Abang Ninja USB ni pun bawak skali..




Purse




Mode of telecomunication, Both Adelaide and Malaysian phone...


 
Reseach Pass and Student ID ( student id tak leh tunjuk coz gambar tudungless hehehe)


Tissue



CLorets



Buku nak baca while waiting

Oh ye, i also put my questionnaires and letters in in... tak de gambar sorry



Dan semua benda di atas,... fits into this baby.... hehehehehehe






* I beli this bag for mak last year tapi dia kata kecik sangat for her to go to her Classes. So she let me use it instead hehehehehee



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu....i like the abg ninja and the 'cool' bag...eii..where did u get the abg ninja?

What's luv gotta do ? said...

i got the abang ninja kat sunway pyramid hehehehehe.bukan abg ninja je ada, hantu, nurse, segala mak nenek pun ada jugak
Bag tu kan ke kita beli kat city skali dgn u lah masa tu, hari ahad kita pi city, i duduk rumah 29 lagi masa tu =)