01 June, 2010

Alhamdulillah & The power of Smile

Alhamdulillah....

Everything went well yesterday at the Adelaide Airport. No baggage Drama at the check in counter like last time...The lady at the counter told me, its automatic that students will get 30 kg when they present their student ID. And yeah..the lady at the MAS office pulak, kata benda ni dah abolished and passengers are only entitled to the amount of baggage allowance stated on their ticket. however, allowance up to 5 kg can be negotiated.

Although tak de drama kat check in counter, something happened on board huhuhu.. nanti kita cerita.. Zainun and Saiful sent me to the airport with their Kids. Feeza went by bus and meet me there. Tetiba ada pulak Ismah kat Airport hehehehe...Sungguh terkejut...And kebetulan Kak Long and Kak Dariah pun ada kat Airport jugak.Kak long nak pi Melbourne for holiday.

Ok, Back to the Drama on board... I was seated on an aisle seat in the center and was so happy. However, the inflight movie selection mcm boring skit...Heh heh heh.... bukan boring, tapi sebab most movie dah tengok kan...so i watched Valentine's Day sekali lagi while being served by a handsome steward/male model. As he was serving earlier and moving about, i saw him and thought he looked familiar.Tapi buat bodoh je la... Seated next to me is a lebanese/middle east couple in their 50's i guess. Something happened  to the Lebanese/Arab guy and the steward was counting on me to help....Badabing, Badaboom.... I was rewarded with RM 100 MAS inflight shopping voucher. Hahahaha.... 

The Steward/Male model ni slalu kluar dalam Majalah pakai baju pengantin lelaki and men's wear. Nama kat name tag dia pun sah lah itu orangnya...He still look the same, as dashing as those days i always saw him on the magazine. Kalau tak silap, he got married a few years back. Wife dia pun sangat lawa =)

So Alhamdulillah, No drama at the check in counter and although there's drama on Air but just a little one and i got rewarded hehehehe.....

The Power of SMile
As we landed in KLIA, I walked all the way to the tram. While taking a seat in the tram, I smiled at this one indian lady seating near me. As i smiled, she took a glance at me and didn't smile back..."Wah...boleh tahan orng ni..." I was thinking. I saw her kept curi curi looking at me still all the way and I was like "Apalah yang dia ni dok tgk ni...." As i walked out the tram, she pat me on my shoulder...

Indian Lady : Excuse me, I am so sorry to ask this, but is that a ********* on your face
Me : Yes...It is..It's **********
Indian Lady : I am so sorry if you feel offended,  me asking...
Me : No No No... It's okay... i get that a lot... ( with a smile ) The indian lady smiled back
Indian Lady : Are you on any treatment? You can get it treated you know ...

And i introduce my self, she introduce her self and we began chatting about it till we reach the baggage claim area.She is so interested and insisted me to go see someone in Adelaide.

Turns out she's a Doctor in Adelaide. We exchanged fon numbers and will keep in touch.

That's what i called "The Power of SMile"

So, Smile Always =)

No comments: