23 June, 2011

the person i need the most....

I want my Daddy !!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe i'm typing this with tears...

Ouhhh for the love of penguins, dah tua bangka mcm ni and still ?????


i"m sorry... but i do, need him at this point of time...He gave good advise, he is good at calming me down when i am panic.. Ahhhh i dunno what to do with out him.. ( okay.. that invites more tears okay....)

the fact that he calls me everyday to check out on me.. ( dr hanim laugh at me when i told her my dad called me twice a day sometimes...)

i am all Melow inside right now, with all this burden on my shoulder..on my head... feels like my head is gonna blow off soon...

sedikit sokongan moral would be nice...

You guys had no idea how bad the rollercoaster ride is...

I am all clueless why i bought the ticket to ride the rollercoaster in the first place.. Too late now, I am already on the rollercoaster and it haven't stop....


** Sigh**


I believe that ALLAH knows Best..

InsyaALLAH, AMin....

1 comment:

Che Kay said...

aduhai~~~ saya tumpang simpati. tabahlah hadapi dugaan yang ada.