23 June, 2011

Whirlwind

i am currently on a rollercoaster...

you name it, on all aspect, life perspective, emotional, studies....

I dun wan it to cause me a thing.. I am just a normal being, I am not perfect. When everything hit you all at the same time. I have tried to keep it under fire but failed to do so.

I am Sorry...

reminds me of a dear friend's advise

"ingatlah, sesusah mana kita, ada lagi yang lebih susah..."

For now, I'll try and excuse myself, be invisible so that I wont hurt anyone ( i dun usually go beserk but when it has reach the limits...Habis lah....so dun test me, but you did...and you refuse to understand or emphatise on my situation, instead, i pulak yang mcm bersalah.....) ( haihhh... if only orang lain pun faham tapi benda dah jadi kan...Allah Knows Best...)

Semoga ALLAH kuatkan semangat saya dan Tabahkan hati saya dalam menempuhi perjuangan ini....

Insyallah Amin...

No comments: