23 February, 2013

Of Micro blogging

Yeah, I've been away from this blog for quite sometime now. The mood for blogging is gone i guess.. hehehe no lah, not 100%.

The truth is, I'm more active doing micro blogging stuff.. say Instagram..

Here are some of my photos from Instagram

Baklava from @gambarsaya

Upside down Hitler

Meet Aboo, our new addition. So there's 5 of them now. This dude has LOST issue. when he arrived, he didnt even know how to groom himself. but now after 6 months, his personality is a mixture of Belle, Pingu and Hitler.. Hahaha Funny !!!

i also do Hikayat Aboo Stuff... hehehehe

Miss Belle in action..

the food I cooked - Angel Hair Aglio Olio with Prawns, Cili padi, Brocolli and Dried CHillies... 
PEDAS GILER i tell you !

My roasted CHicken salad -with Iceberg letuce, Steamed Corn, carrots and capsicum 
(  i discarded the capsicumm i hate them...)


Random stuff i do... those apps are cool hehehehe

hehehehe make over for Hitler ? no ? hehehe


No comments: