23 February, 2013

To This Day Project - Shane Koyczan




When i was in primary school, I always get bullied by the boys. calling me names and stuff because of my birthmark. Geeess....Teruk betul !!!

And I got bullied again in UNI by someone, I don't know how to say... Cruel enough to mess with me, took my heart and ripped it off and pretended nothing happen years later. Yeah, i considered it as Bullying because it all started with a prank sms. Ahhh... better not dig skeleton out of the closet now shall we... he's been forgiven  and that's it....

Yeah, eventhough i have moved on, cleared the air with that person, but still I am haunted....It is not easy to forget... eventhough you try, but smetimes, it just haunt you down...

so, PLEASE, STOP BULLYING !!!! - parents, do teach some manners to your children... Children are children, they say the darnest things and can be nasty at times ! ;p

No comments: