05 June, 2008

tHE kITTENS

tHeN...............
This was taken a few days after this kids were born. The towel was my mom's old towel. She said, its one of her favorite. She bought it in US 27 years ago. Although she didn't very much like cats, but she donated it to Belle as me and my bro were collecting old towels,clothes and selimut to put in the basket for Belle to give birth. But I didnt put this paticular thing so that it will not be used during the crucial time. I sayang lor... Plus I wasn't there to greet this little fellows when they arrived. I was enjoying myself, holidaying in Singapore with Mum and Dad and Bro.. ( Duhhhh.....who else with...? he..he..). We were at Sentosa Island watching the Pink Dolphins when my maid called me and tell me those little fellow has arrived.


nOw................

Look at them loooking at the camera. Behind Pingu is Jamb.He is the most 'Jambu'est, and 'gebu'est of all three. We gave him away to one of my Bro's gurlfrens. She wanna take Pingu too, but My Dad is already attached to Pingu by this time.
We promised Mom to gave away all the kittens but suddenly so sayang to Pingu and Hitler already especially my Dad. Well, as long as you keep the $$$ coming in for Cat Food, Kitty Litter, Clinic expenses etc for the cats, we are at your service he..he...

Pingu is my Dad's favourite. I'll blog about it later.

-x0x0-

No comments: