18 June, 2008

Now i know my ABC...


I cilok this survey frm Ramblings of a Lost Mind

ABC....

A - AVAILABLE: Yes, available, then, now and forever…

B - BIRTHDAY: October

C - CRUSH: I am all empty inside, remember?

D - DAD'S NAME: M.O

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My Dad

F - FAVORITE BAND: Red Hot CHilli Pepper, Linkin Park, Nickelback

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Worms…..yummy

H - HOMETOWN: Penang, now Shah Alam

I - INSTRUMENT: what instrument?

J - JUGGLE: Can’t do

K - KILLED SOMEONE: if killing is not a sin, I might have killed someone ;-p

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Madinah to Makkah

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O - ONE WISH: Can I have another 3 please?

P - PERSON WHO CALLED ME LAST: Kak Lela

Q- Quickie: Quickie? 8TV Quickie?

R - REASON TO SMILE:

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Pocket Full of Sunshine – Natasha Beddingfield

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5.00 then off to surau for Subuh

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: not gonna reveal it here, Duhhhhh

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: I love all types of Veges…he..he…

W - WORST HABIT: I eat a lot when I am upset

X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Chest for University’s Medical Check Up. Had to do MRI once

Y - YOUR NUMBER OF CONTACTS ON FRIENDSTER: more than 200

Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Libra……not ECM LIBRA

No comments: