27 June, 2008

Man With White Towel on His Head.


ROBBER/THIEF

One who robs; in law, one who feloniously takes goods or money from the person of another by violence or by putting him in fear. ( www.answer.com) =P

I guess all the rising up of prices here and there has taken its toll. Last week it was my left side neighbour and two days back, my front neighbour's house. Yesterday, it was my right side neighbour's house in a broad day light and 2 maids in the house with kids and 2 giant dogs. It all happens at 11 am.

The suspects are the indonesian workers working at we dunno which house's renovation projects. Along the road itself there's a few houses on renovation. There's one in front of my house and one behind my house. but both has been stopped since a few months ago. Before this, the indonesian worlers behind my house are the culprits. They break in the entire neighbourhood and guess where their checkpoint is, the left side neighbour's house. ( it was empty a few months ago and has been emptied since 2 years ago. The new tenant just came in last month. The police finally discovered that the 'hantus' behind my house are the culprit and attack the house at arround 11 am. There's a whole lot of drama that day where these hantu's went scrambling all over with the police chasing them. One went on the roof of my neighbours house.( Pheww... what on earth is happening in this so call safe neighbourhood?). So the police arrested them and I dunno what happen next. All I know is that, the back door house construction/renovation are being done in the day time and the indons are not allowed to stay in there anymore.They came in the morning and leave by late evening. OK, Case closed

But what happen yesterday is shocking!!!! These thief are so desperate that they simply break into people'd house just like that. Both of my neighbour are working so the porch is empty. According to the Ceylonese maid, she saw someone at the gate and ignored them as she thought they are salesman or something. so she totally ignored them but still observing them. Since nobody answered, the thief directly hit and broke the pad lock of the small gate. Their next attempt id to break into the front door despite the two giant dogs were barking like mad. The Maid directly called my neighbour and my neighbour called the police. I guess the thief must have heard the conversation of what so ever. They ran off.

The samething happened to my front neighbour. She was out leaving the maid and her kids in, they were upstairs and the thief broke in and steal some money and electronics ( which is their target for easy money).

According to the ceylonese maid, one the suspect wore a white towel on his head and was passing by earlier that morning.

The police on the other hand, take things easily and they are just being plain sarcarstic !!!! No offense but....arghh malas nak komen pasal the police people ni smua....Not our first experience. Like farhan always says, "Depa nak tunggu ada orang mati dulu, baru nak terhegeh-hegeh amik tindakan...." There used to be police patrol car making rounds at my area but it has been stopped on i dunno what condition. Well, Mr Police, I rasa u kena start making rounds balik !!!


And guess what, I just saw an Indonesian man with a white towel wrap arround his head, walking pass my my house. Eeeeeeeeeeek !!!!!!! He must be working at the house renovation down the road. Could he be the man?

p/s : My maid was so terrified by the situation, she lock all the doors top to bottom and closes the window as well. he..he... I am terrified too that last night, I hid my laptop under the mattress of my sister's bed. Takut lorr....My lap top is my nyawa .....

1 comment:

paan said...

i wanna kick that man;s ass,if given a chance