28 March, 2010

tak terkata apa.....

i am heartbroken...




more broken than a person who breaks up with her boyfriend




or lost the love of her life....



It is more than that .......



It's the feeling that's indescribable





Sedih, terkejut, Tak sangka....




and was like........ WHATTTTT ???





I am heart broken, so broken , se broken-brokenya lah....Patah hati, hancur hati, luluh, Shock !!!!






Becoz mak gave away my Favourite ONE OF A KIND, U CAN'T GET IT ANYWHERE IN MALAYSIA T-SHIRT away !!!!!




Mak, how could you....? Huaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Sedihnyaaaa.........





Reminds me about 10 years ago, mak gave away some of my clothes to anak yatim, and it was my fav pair of jeans and some blouses.... Aduhhhhh, mcm nak tercabut nyawa balik dari Motivation Camp, and tgk, jeans dah tak de... It's for a good cause, i know...... So redha je lah...




But this is my Fav t-shirt !!!! hand me downs from Farhan !!!! irreplaceable !!!!!






Sedih...tak terkata apa....







=(

No comments: