26 July, 2010

the entry with no title ..........

I am suppose to be sleeping right now, underneath the doona or duvet or whatever it is called in my adelaide temperatured room..Adelaide la sangat.. hehehe...
It's the second time my Dad 'halau' me to go to sleep. He is against late sleeper.. Eversince my schooling days, he is always against me staying up late burning the midnight oil. And when I left to do my PhD, he gave me a list of things that will happen in human body should anyone dun get enough sleep or sleep late. hehehe... that's my dad...Plus he wants me to sleep because of tomorrow.

WHat's up with tumorrow?
Leaving for Penang for my work.. Keciwa dgn KL, Penang ku cari..

but there's other things that bother my mind, the things that happen one year ago on Nisfu Syaaban.. The thing that shouldn't be looked at anymore, any longer or at all..I also donno what it came back to haunt me.. Haunt ke.. ada terasa haunted ka? hehehehe...

I've tried my best,
i've tried hard long before you even tried.
I've tried so hard and kept being pushed away
I've tried so hard, giving you the space and time
yet to learn that nothing's changed...
Instead, you hurt me even more when you came back..
You can't simply drop a bomb without thinking of the consequences
Wait,... You actually didn't think of the consequences AT ALL...,
May i remind you, things doesn't go your way or when you want it

Anyways, i dun think much about these things, but when Nisfu Syaaban comes, it will always reminds me of what had happened and how it happened and the after math.. ewah, mcm tsunami plak nih... hehehehe

Okay, it's five min to 2 am. better force myself to sleep. i hope i can enjoy my 3 hrs sleep before flying..





No comments: