22 July, 2010

They are watching you....

KISAH 1
I went to PKNS bawak Mimin, My mom's elder sister. She wanted to get some tudungs and blouses. She wanted to go to Jalan TAR actually, and Uncle Hafiz is too tired to go there as they are leaving for penang the same day. Kesian pulak, So I told them to go to PKNS instead. WHile looking from one gerai to another, we sampai ke satu gerai.
Lady at Gerai : Dik, Mama tak ikut hari ni?
I WAS SO SHOCK !!!!! TOO SHOCK i coUldn't answer...
Mimin : Ohhh Mak dia pi Kelas..
At this point i was looking at her face ( the lady at the gerai) with question marks on my face...
Lady at Gerai : Dia selalu sama Mamanya kalau ke sini...
I smiled and say, "Ohh.... hari ni tak...hehehe" while inside " WHAT DA .......NGEEEEE.... people are watching you...."
WHile mimin was looking around her gerai, i saw something that caught my eye... I left mimin at the gerai and go get that stuff. 5 minits, i went back to the Gerai. Mimin was not there..and, guess what came out of that lady's mouth ......

Lady at Gerai : Oh... NENEK kamu udah jalan jalan ke sana.. gerai belakang sana..."
I was speechless for a few second...
Me : Terima Kasih... 
while inside, i was Laughing out like nobody's business...
MImin my Nenek heheehehe


KISAH 2
I went to my usual Hairdresser to get my hair washed one evening. Yes, it's nice... REALLY NICE to have someone else to urut yr kepala, give u neck and back massage and all with the hair wash. And all that for a reasonable, discounted regular customer's price... Boy, I've been having her doing my hair since like always.... Sejak thn 1999... and when she move about changing employers, we followed her hehehehe.. till this last one which is 2 roads away from my hse.
So, I was at the salon minding my own business while Kak Watie is washing my hair, then Kak Yan another hairstylist poped up the question.

Kak Yan : Lurve, Lurve pandai gubah hantaran ek?
Me:  Haaa ??? ( out of the blue nih tanya....) Tak de la pandai sangat..Boleh la skit skit, dulu buat Kak Long punya tunang and Nikah...
Kak Yan : Tu la...
Me : Aik... Mana Kak Yan tau?
Kak Yan : Ada la orang bagi tau... dia ckp lurve pandai gubah hantaran...
Me : Sapa?
Kak Yan : ada laaa...
Tetiba ada customer masuk salon and the conversation ended there...


CONCLUSION
They are watching you.... 
Hahahahaha
SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: