02 February, 2011

OMG !!

Wow.... it's only've been what like ... only 34 days in 2011 and the "surprises" kept coming. The first surprise, you can read it here.. I've got a few other non work related surprises as well but it's my private affairs. hehehehe the second work related surprise.. THis is work WORK related.. not Thesis work related.. eh kejap... are you even considered as working yet cik husna oi? hehehehe tak kisah la, Becoz this will be counted in my performance appraisal for both aussie and malaysia uni.

It is a very Big Task for me, the newbie. But My supervisor, Dr M wants me to take charge of this in Malaysia on behalf of her and the university. WHoahhh !!! Sesak nafas sekejap ! MACAM MANA BOLEH JADI MACAM NI !!!!!!  ( menjerit sambil mengigit kesemua jari di tangan ).

Gosh... i have to burn my midnight oil tonite... Tido dgn research proposal and CV orang... Coz the session is tumorrow !!!

Ok Gud nite, ASsalamualaikum

No comments: