07 February, 2011

on adapting

Adapting is not easy. And depends on people, on how fast they can adapt to situations. Like, I have many adapting differences according to situations. I can adapt fast in some situations, and I really take sometime to adapt in some situations... It depends.. like when i first came to adelaide, the adapting process was fast although i missed my cats...

I am currently undergoing some "adapting process". It's not easy..It's heart breaking, it's pathetic. And how I wish it does not happen right from the start.. But I am only human.. And maybe because I know too much from each angle, it makes it more difficult, harder to adapt to this situation... God knows how awkward the situation is... Oh dear....This is kinda getting really bad !!!

I tried tricking myself into accepting it, Yeah... I tricked myself saying that's its easy..But it is not..No matter how busy I am, it will keep haunting me.. Oh dear...WHat am i suppose to do?  I need time, and I wish it will stop hunting me. The signs shown are clear. I should stop..There's no place for me there. No matter how far i understand how things are, I really wonder why am I having such difficulties adapting. 

I really dont want history to repeat itself. I wont do what i've done before..I won't even try to reach that specific level and suffer the consequences. It's not worth it. I am gonna quit. <-------------- this is what my heart wanna do but my brain wouldn't cooperate with me !!!!!! Arghhhh !

Sometimes, I dun understand many things in life... I think I will never will kot. 

ALLAH O ALLAH....

Guide my steps don’t let me go astray


You’re the only one that showed me the way,

InsyaALLAH....



No comments: