07 September, 2011

Beezeee

i am kinda busy lately...

Nak chat dgn Amir, my cousin pun tak sempat. Kesian dia ;) Nanti kita catch up k ;)

Yeah, i am busy, really busy, sooo many things to do.. with the thesis, driving me up the wall.

I think i am getting dumber than ever , okay, i am dumb enough, and now i am even dumber... Not to forget to mention that i forget things easily. Ayat bacaan dalam solat tu tak yah citer lah... boleh terlupa baca bacaan antara dua sujud.. tahiyat lah.. and sometimes, i repeat my fatihah like 2 tiga kali... There was this one day, i forgot my housemate's name. I nearly called her Rebecca when her name is Sharon.. hahahaha lawak giler, i stood infront of her room for like a few minutes thinking, "Goshh what's her name...? what's her name..."

BUt luckily i tak forget to call my bro to check on him on daily basis. Why check on him on daily basis? Cos mom and dad are in India as i am writing this. Work purposes and also a wedding to attend. The fact that I am worried for them, in India, naik Train and stuff, knowing my mom hehehehe... it would be fun though to travel with her to india kihkihkih... but tak de rezeki nak ikut pulak kan... but then again, at that age, nak naik turun train, tarik bag and stuff, just the two of them.. Naaahhh...kesian, balik nanti sure letih and sakit.

And, i also manage to call all my aunts and uncles in Malaysia before raya. Pat on my back ey for this year hehehe...i just dun want history to repeat itself, 3 years ago, I called my aunt in penang and then called my aunt in Lumut, but the one in Lumut didnt pick up the phone or something.. so i postponed and plan to call her some other day.. But it's too late, i broke down when my dad called me and tell me she passed away just after paying her zakat and she has just finished praying zuhur. She passed away in her telekung. I cried so badly because i didn't get to meet her before i flew to adelaide. I called her on the way to the airport, and she said to me, " i don't think we will meet each other anymore, you take care okay.." and i thought she was joking.and that was within 90 days before she passed away.. she knew she's leaving us... Terkilan nya dalam hati ALLAH yang tahu. She's very close to us, she's come from lumut to celebrate raya with us with her daughter. and when we take her for breakfast or anywhere, or if my friends come over, they thought that she is my grandma.. there's a big gap between my mom and her.She being the second in the family and my mom the 7th. Ahhhh how i missed her.. her smile, and her warm hug... Alfatihah....

i better go to sleep now. it's pass my bed time..

nite nite

No comments: