08 September, 2011

GOOSEbumps !!!

My parents left for India on Saturday. Yeah i know it is stil in the midst of Raya and all. But No biggie lah.. So my bro is home alone not totally alone, ada Pingu, Belle, Hitler and Puteh to teman him. Kakak went back to indon for raya and holiday with her girls. My mom let her go twice a year to visit her girls.

So, i've been checking up on both my Bro and parents. So hari hari sms malaysia and India.

here in Aussie, I left my TV on the whole night coz i dunno, tak rasa sunyi sangat kot.. plus the TV is without remote control pun kan hehehehe.. so, it's nice waking up in the morning greeted by the morning show and also the early morning news. (Well, that's how i tau Micheal Jackson meninggal)

So this morning, it was kinda shocking when the news kata ada Bombing in India.. in Delhi.  Separuh sedar dgr, terus bangun capai handphone and sms my mom and dad.

not long afterthat, my dad replied saying that there are no bombing and just earthquake of 6.6. and that they are no longer in Delhi and they are in MUMBAI. Alhamdulillah. BUt then, i am still worried because of the 9/11 thingy. Alhamdulillah jugak mlm ni dah nak balik malaysia. Insyallah, hopefully everything is okay.

well, it gives u the kind of Goosebumps that you can never explain.. shivers to  the spine ....

No comments: