14 September, 2011

rambling tgh malam

it is now 12.44 am. Adelade time,

I am online Via my beloved Mac. It's been so long that i've stop using the Mac i think about a few months since the electric trip. At first I thought i was consuming a lot of electricity that it tripped. BUt it was my housemate with her extra Hebat Heater. Cehhh !! It's okay, i am kinda using my Mac again now instead of Toshi. The fact that Mac's resolution and color and monitor is so much better. ( No offence toshi, alamak , mati kalau esok Toshi merajuk tak nak start...Matiiii... sorry toshi, okay, okay, Toshi pun best jugak ehehehehehe)

i've just finished marking the students' individual assignment. I was generous with the mark I guess but i think it was in line with the students' effort. They are good student and they know what they are doing. Dah ada akal sendiri and if only i can record their case study presentation, Oh Boy.... amazing !!! the amount of effort being put in such limited time.  Oh ya, in both of my classes, there's one student named benjamin in each. And both Benjamin is kinda mischivious ! hahaha.. sangat nakal okay!! tapi kerja terbaik !!!


WHile marking tadi, Dad called, we chat a little before he started to cough and cant talk anymore. he said it was the air from the aircond.. I did mention to him i havent heard from mom since they got back from India. Since dad is in the room and mom is out side, he said he'd ask mom to call me later.
less than half hour, Mom called. I asked her if she'd like to see a handbag i thought she would like from Nine West website. That's when she told me about the Nine west bag she saw in Nine West boutique in India. Kinda attracted to the Bag but she doesnt like the colour and tak match her shoes lah and she was looking for the color that matches her shoes. As she was describing, it was similar to the one that i wanted to show her.  It actually turn out to be the same Bag !!! LOL !!! taking about instict huh? hehehe I know she'd like the bag the minute i saw it in Nine West Rundle Mall. So i quickly send the pic of the bag all in 3 colours to my bro's email, where my bro will show it to her and she'll call me back . out of Black, White and Sand, mom says " Alright, just get me the Sand ,ok bye" put down the phone Hahahaha.... Okay, Birthday present Mfor Mom settled !!! Nine West was having a free shipping throughout Aussie so i bought it online. save my time on going to the city. The shoes selection are all Beautiful, but too bad, it's all pig skin lining. I've check at the boutique last week... Sedeyyh !!! Sangat cantik and surely comfy !!

okay, next mission is to wait for the grand opening of NINE WEST boutique in Harbourtown ( where the sell stuff at a cheaper price because semua barang is stock lama hehehe) and i might get me a birthday present hehehehe






mlm ni tido lena tunggu bag sampai hehehehe...

No comments: