05 June, 2015

Dream Job - part 2


Long overdue post abt this , baru teringat nak post 


For the love of teaching
So, Lecturing is my dream job. I am kinda loving what I do now even though it's only just on Part time basis.For the sake of my love for teaching, I've gone through all kind of stupid thing, thanks to the management. There was this one time, I was already teaching 3 classes with 3 different subjects, and suddenly, got a call giving me another class. hahahaha but it's okay, I love teaching. Handling 3 different subject and you only've got a weekend to prepare things... Phew....

There was also a time when I was already given 2 subjects to teach, confirmed with the faculty that's i will be teaching in, prepared scheme of work and planned ( because it was already the 3rd week and chapters are piling up.) All of a sudden, somebody tak puas hati and they strip off the subject from me. Nanges... mana nak bayar bill ni, tak de gaji.... then the following week, they offered me another teaching job which has no taker. Ok lah dari tak de, Beggars are not choosers kan...

So this semester, I've started a new journey,by teaching the Long distance learning (LDL) program or the weekend class. My parents jumped when I told them i took the weekend classes. Parents will be parents.... No matter how old you get...I told them I need money to live my life, to support my expenses and stuff, they said, it's their responsibility to provide those things for me... Now, now dear mummy and daddy, isn't it high time I provide you guys with those things? ;p hehehe. But my dad was also concerned about the working on Sunday. He never approves my University activity on sundays, I used to spend 24/7 in UiTM when i was doing my MBA and my dad will complain "apa ni, hari ahad duduk rumah laaah" hahahahaha

So, the LDL class scares me a little, I was nervous because they could eat me up alive in the class. Hey, they are from the industry, and who am i? just a fresh Grad trying to make a living by teaching. Mcm terasa tak layak je... But , Redah je lah... I was "condifent" ( my definition of redah kasi pecah when the confident level is relatively low) but act cool, I have to admit I am easily irritated when students are late for class especially my Class. Not wanting to naik HANGEN, i kept telling myself to let it go, and it's okay to start class 10 minutes late , but my brain's brain kept telling me, "but there's no time to waste, 2 hours , 5 times per-semester wont be enough. So, I let it go, sudah lah kelas was not equipped with anything at all. No computers, no projectors ( kena gi ambik kat mana entah, lepas tu nak hantar balik, mintak tlg student, kesian pulak dah la penat berkejar ke kelas and all). Sabar aje lah.

Yes, there's a different in teaching full time and LDL students. One not having experience, and the other ada experience but tidak menyedarinya... Sigh.. but that's where i came in to guide them.

The kind of students
Talking about students, Ya ampun, segala jenis mak nenek ada.. hahahahaha
nenek kebayan pun ada kihkihkih

Atuk kebayan tak yah ckp laaa...

Kaki bodek memang ramai. Lepas exsm.habis semuanya hilang entah kemana. Well you can read the sincierity  there right. Yang ikhlas yang tak ikhlas.mcm mcm lah.

I just need to becareful lah...

Yang bnyk songeh pun ada. Peel mcm mcm hahaha 


Well this is a jouney where i think made me grow with all this kind of persngai i encountered. Peringatan utk diri sendiri and all. 

No comments: