01 June, 2015

Thank you


From top Left, 

1. My support system - needless to say more 😊✌️ Not forgetting my extended family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, nephew and nieces) 

2. Both my Backbone and support system. Mak, Marian, Me, Keith (my Atuk/ Co.supervisor) and Ba. Photo credit : farhan

3. My furry buddies - Che Puteh , my great buddy since diploma, she died in August 2014 of old age.She's 13. Belle (2012) , Pingu (2014) and Aboo (2014) whom I lost along the way. My roommate , Hitler and cheeky Cleo. 

6. Workstation at NILS - piles of books and journals, cracking the head to write 'stuff'. Thank you LLalainey, Linda and Lulu for the support and help. (I miss our laksa session) Thank you Pak Guard / Security of Flinders University, for the late night ride home, accidental Lock out and dysfunctional after hour pass. 

4. This is not my only photo with Marian this is the only photo of me and her on FB hahahahaha. Taken on my birthday in 2011, Marian threw me a surprise birthday during the seminar where I presented my progress report. She asked Liana to help set it.😂😂😂😂. Not forgetting Pi-Shen in Pink t-shirt, whom never fail to make me feel like home because of his Singaporean accent hehehe 


4. Marian showing the carrots from her garden. She cooked carrot soup that night with potatoes also from her garden. I had a good time staying at her place during Ramadhan 2013 to crack the first draft (the thesis was 400 pages and it was really 'heavy and dry' ! nanges la siapa yang baca 😂😂😂!) 

5. Another form of 'support system' or MUST HAVE in the fridge at home and in the office hahaha most of the time ended up feeling Gassy and bloated lalu kena kontrol kalau nak Kentut hahahaha kalau tak officemate boleh pengsan 😝✌️

6. my 'Suka duka kami harungi bersama'. Baik pergi berjalan jalan naik PIMPAM PEMPOT, baik Pergi women's and children's hospital utk Laser treatment, pinjam kereta utk Girls only activity and left amirul behind, endless trip to Marion and halal butcher, makan/tgk movie kat laptop/Uno sessions,lepak kat Community center DJV lawan main scrabble and Rock Band hahahahaha Pak Tua, Malam dalam angin Kencang, Usop, usin, mak tam and Ismah , you guys rocks!!!! Not forgetting my officemates Linda, Llainey and Lulu.  And then,  my DJV gurls Dr Kak Za, Dr. Kak zatul , Dr Kak Nita, Dr Hanim, Zie, Liana, Farhanah, Fazeila and Nadia Jude. My adelaide sweetheart, Alia, Hazreel and Qaqa and a few others whom I can't mention here but you know who you are.

7. The most recent email I got (that finally didn't give me any goosebumps at all) , from my greatest Supervisor of all, although she kept me for almost 7 years 😝✌️. But it was worth it. Taught me about ups and downs of life, the meaning of sacrifice, Love (husband and wife, parents - children,siblings and friends), of how you must go on even if you're stuck in a puddle full of S**T. Most importantly, she believed that I can do anything!! That I can cross the hurdle and she kept supporting till the end. A great supervisor,mentor and friend. 

And Thank you to all whom is reading this piece of mind, for the support given , shown, not shown directly or indirectly 😝✌️

No comments: