02 March, 2009

kuang...kuang...kuang....

I talked to my Mom today. Told her about the news and Mak dah excited tanya when is my next trip home kih...kih...kih.....

My Dad pulak yang not well. He started coughing again. He is having headache that he did not go to Surau for Magrib, isyak and his Arab. Get well soon, Dad !! :(

It's kinda strange, everytime I call home to talk to my mom, it will be the day that i'll hav my nose blocked.That my suara is like orang demam. I was fine the day before, and the day before. The first thing my mom said after jawab salam.

"Awat hidung dok sumbat lagi?" kih kih kih...

Then, before I ended up the conversation, I asked Mak about Puteh.

"Mak, How's Puteh doing?"
"Puteh dah okay..."
"Sure dah okay? Batuk lagi tak?"
"Tak Batuk , tak selsema dah....Dah dok melatu jalan sana sini dah...Sehat dah... orang kat australia tu je yang tak tak abih abih selsema lagi...Puteh pun dah Baik aih...."
"Aiyok !!!"

Kuang....kuang....kuang......

Bukan selalu mak buat lawak

m(^-*)m


Reading this and this reminds me of Puteh...I miss Puteh so much, tapi tak pe la, malam ni peluk Gladstone je la...

3 comments:

thewisekid said...

one of the reasons why i have been declining overseas jobs: Dex!

don't think i can live too far away from him, although hari hari pun i carek gado dgn dia! ;p

Dex hopes that your 'rindu' for Puteh eases whenever you visit his blog! ;)

take care

thewisekid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thewisekid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.