01 April, 2009

monday blues

( I wrote this on Monday but terlupa nak publish)

Today, i went to the office without the 'I hate Monday' syndrome. I spend the whole office hours in my office. Okay....okay, i went home at 4 actually, so not quite the whole office hours he..he..he.. Ala...Victor balik lagi awal. Kul 3 dia dah blah...hehehe.......Spend most of the time 'romancing' my powerpoint plus my blog hahaha.....

I talked to my cousin who is Finally pregnant. Congratulations dear. lebih menggembirakan, the baby di jangka due nearby my birthday.. Yeay !!!! bertambah geng octoberians Aunty Yurve...

*gambar diatas bukan lah di ambil di gym flinders..its a random gambar from the net so, tak yah la cari skuna atau rozi kat situ ye....hehehehe


Later, i went for Bodypump class with Rozi. Suzie followed but she went back home for some unforeseeable reason. the class was fun. The routine we did in Bodypump, reminds me of Hafes and Rahman, Rahman is my childhood fren who's working in CF while, Hafes is my 'used to' be trainer in CF. Hafes used to 'torture' me to do lots and lots and lots and lots of lunges, weights and stuff hahahaha...BUt he did a very good job motivating us, the trainees. Recently, i found out that Rahman and Hafes are no longer in CF, but they are now with FF. Rugi la CF dah tak de Hafes. he.he.he. Hafes used to teach me on how to talk to our muscle. And after so long, i finally got the chance to spend quality time and talk to my muscles during bodypump tadi.
hehehehe.... Hopefully, my muscles tak de la terkejut plak nanti ek... Tolonglah jgn !!!!

1 comment:

iamreallyregretwithwhatihavedonechumichikiboom said...

ish...ish..ish.. rozi baru nak "mencari diri sendiri" dalam gambar tu... (^_~)