06 April, 2009

My SUnday

Not this Sundae....


looks yummy though...


Went to Indo Fest on Sunday afternoon with Nadia, Mirul, Mak Tam and Rozi. Had a wonderful time there at Rymill Park. Picnic bawak pokok and eat lunch ( although the food is Mahal and kinda of Okay je, hehehe..) tapi seronok minum TEH KOTAK he..he.. Teh Botol berat sangat kot nak bawak ;p



Then later, lepas lunch, tengok Silat, tgk Dangdut ( hehehe....), makan gado gado sedap, minum choc shake free, we went home. It was kinda panas in Rymill Park, but vVERY cold in FLinders.

I was ke hulu ke hilir dalam bilik till dah petang. I was kinda bored. Jenguk Nadia, she fall asleep dah. Penat... ye lah tadi panas..I dunno about others whether they tido or apa activity. Rozi ajak pi Gym but i was kinda malas coz Sunday is suppose to be "the lazy" day... So, I stayed home and spend quality time with my living room.

Since I dah ada DVD player ( Beli kat Lions Bargain), and the wheather pun sangat romantic petang ahad tu, so I watched



he he he.... I bawak dari Malaysia nih.... Too bad, i didn't bring the rest of the collections like Notting Hill, Sweet home Alabama, Wedding Date, plus all chick flicks...( Nanti dapat gelaran "Pembekal VcD haram plak he..he..) May be next time lah...


Vivian : So, what's your name?
Edward : Edward. (mcm tak de nama lain lak kan? bubuh la Mike ke, Tim ke..( ehem...rozi)
Vivian : Really? That's my favorite name in the whole world.


See.....Edward again.....Aisaymen....Ed....reminds me of someone :)

and one more

Vivian : Can I call you Eddie?
Edward : Not if you expect me to answer.

ha ha ha.... comel je kan....




I love the whole EVERYTHING about this movie, the characters, the actors,the soundtrack, however, i can't put all of the songs here, so, i choose this one right here...

This is from the movie,




This is the whole song,





Fallen _ lauren WOod

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.
And I was not looking, was content to remain.
And it's ironic to be back in the game.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you...

And I want to tell you, you control my brain..
And you should know that you are life in my veins.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you...

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.



kalau dah girl tu, girl jugak la he he he....




No comments: