03 April, 2009

The Seminar

I had my first seminar today at Business School. I would like to take this opporto ( eh... Oporto la......may be I should go get some opporto's Bondi burger in Marion la ... yum yum....)


Okay, okay, i would like to take this opportunity to thank Mak Tam Suzie, Mirul , Atie and Rozi Oggy for their support today. Thanks for coming you guys... :) Nadia, u can come next time punya okay..

ALhamdulillah, It went well, although i think, i can do better, Basically he..he... ye la, skill pun dah berkarat, i think, i did not do any public speaking thingy for almost about a year. The last time was during my MBA Thesis Final Presentation in november 2007.. Gawshhh giler lama....

Yeah, i keep saying Basically like a gazilion time during my presentation. ( Tak sedar pun ter cakap basically bnyk kali....)
And , i get so nervous during the start, but then, i am a bit more comfortable in the middle.
Then, They shoot me with a whole lot of questions, all kind of questions,

Too Bad , Keith cannot make it today becoz he is in Melbourne now. His 95 year old mother in law passed away on tuesday. But At least, the rest of NILS showed up he..he...Thanks for the support guys. And Thank you Darcy, Julius, Victor and Laurence for the questions he..he...

Alhamdulillah for the good feedback i get after the seminar from Peter and Bill. Thanks Rozi Oggy and Mirul for their comments, yes, i will improve it...insyallah.... :) Giler kelakar bila teringat how nervous i am today and i felt like its not that i tak pernah present before, tapi entah kenapa GEMURUH dia lain macam skit...he..he..he... Now i rasa Shy he..he..he...eiiii Buat malu kampeni je kaedahnya present Ghope itu....

I guess, i have to brush up the presentation skills now... he..he..he....
No, I guess, i will hav to go get my Opporto's Bondi Burger first, then brush up the skills he..he..he...

No comments: