19 May, 2010

18th May 2010

(this is what wrote while waiting for Ismah yesterday morning)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18th May 2010
FMC,
8.55 am

I am on my way to the city taking 721F bus. What am I doing at the city on a tuesday? Shopping? Yeah right... shopping la sangat when the fund is like really really low hahahaha... I have to go to ATO to get my TFN. What's ATO? What's TFN? heh heh heh... pepandai la cari sendiri ok...Teeeheeee....

I listening to Maher Zain's songs on my iPod touch. OMG, I am so hooked up to all his songs especially Insyallah and Barakallah and Always be there and... Aish! semua lah...huhu...semua pun best. i wish.. if only Maher Zain ni ada buat recording for Quran. Fuhhh... Layan..... Actually, Lyric and lagu dia so makan dalam especially lagu insyallah. I cried listening and still do rasa sebak when dengar lagu tu... Suach a softie I am hehehehe....

Anyways, InsyaALLAH, to all my dreams and your dreams too..Let us pray together so that we will achieve whatever we wish for in life. Amin....

It's Ismah's birthday today, and also my dear niece, Adnin's birthday too. I am waiting for Ismah to arrive fashionably late on her ride ( G21) huhuhuhu.... Tgk la, lepas settle kat ATO ( ismah teman me go to ATO coz it's kinda jalan dalam lorong like that at the city ), can go eat nasi Arab kat pars kebab dgn  Ismah Laa...

Alright, Ismah has arrived and 721F will be here any time soon. pen off now ( giler klasik tulis atas kertas dulu balik baru type kat blog hehehehehe). back to basics huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATO 

2 comments:

speechik said...

sedapnye nasik arab, huhuhuhuhu, mau juge.....xpe nnt kite makan k,

taw xpe. old skool seh tulis gune pen......bkn pen tp pena plak tuh, fuyoooooooo~

Anonymous said...

ATO - Australia Taxation Office
TFN - Tax File Number

** Betul ker?