10 May, 2010

Paranoid

Today, its the 4th time it happens...

I've had enough... I guess, I have to  be more careful and arghhh.. I donno what to do...

I took loop bus to uni. I took loop bus from sturt campus. Sturt campus is like 5 minutes walk from my townhouse.Yeah, although the Uni is just walking distance, but my office is like on the top of the hill. So, naik loop bus, being greeted and greeting others in the morning (which is normal to me...), seems like a nice way to start your morning with. Mulakan hari anda dengan senyuman di pagi hari, murah rezeki...hehehe

So from Sturt campus, off we go to FMC ( FLINDERS MEDICAL CENTER), to Registry, then Law and Commerce Building ( which is my stop). Lately ni, sampai je kat registry, suddenly it occurs in my mind... "Did I switch off the stove before leaving..?" or "OMG did i wipe the table top or the stove?" yeah coz i dun wanna blow of the house for leaving the stove on and i REaLLY dun wanna upset my housemate with any wrong doings at all especially when its the inspection day after we have clean the house, i respected what she has done and i will try my best to make sure everything is in proper place and clean and all. 

And so, i will get off the bus at the registry, leave my stuff at the Surau, walk home and check all the stuff. Most of the time, the stove is already switch off.. table top wiped.. but i donno lah...sampai ke tak tahap kepuasan hati, hey, i tried  my best....

The thing is, it's paranoid i'm getting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it when the thoughts came as the loop bus turn into the registry road and i will start thinking "OMG.. did i switch off the stove...? what if i didn't?" Arghhh i hate it, it slipped off my mind whether i checked or not... i just couldn't remember it. that's how bad it is...

Ya Allah...Help me...


No comments: