16 May, 2010

baa...baa.. black sheep



It was one of my first nursery rhymes..
Love it to pieces back then,
But i don't really know why..
hehehe...

Everyone knows how to sing this..
Mak knows, Ba Knows, Kak long Knows..
Farhan was not born yet and i am the youngest in the family...
hehehe

One day,
Ba brought home a poster
with Baa..Baa.. black sheep's complete lyrics on it
I don't know where on earth he got it from..
It has a light green back ground, pictures of sheep,the master, the dame and the little boy who lives down the lane....

I'd take kak longs ruler and point at the wordings while singing to the rhythm..
entah betul entah tidak masa pointing tu.. point je lah hehehe....
As long as i got the song correctly..
And Ba, will always pretend to cry if i sing this song in front of him

Wanna know why?

hehehehe

husna @ 5 years old : Baa...Baa.. BlackSheep... have you any wool?
My Dad : uhukkk...uhukkk....
husna @ 5 years old : Aik, kenapa Ba nangis?
My Dad : You said I'm a black sheep...
husna @ 5 years old : huh?
My Dad : tu.. you sing "Ba..Ba.. Black sheep..." uhuk uhuk....
husna @ 5 years old : Where got...with a giggle and sing again..

And he will pretend to cry again and i will laugh and laugh until i couldn't sing anymore hehehehe....


Missing all ya jokes Ba ! =)

No comments: