16 May, 2010

Leg of Lamb

A friend of mine invited me for Dinner yesterday night ( names are not gonna be mentioned here for  P&C purposes hehehe). I actually wanted to go visit her before but everybody was so busy with assignments and  stuff. Since I am going home soon and wont be meeting her till Allah knows when, so it is a good chance of having dinner with her and her family. I drag Feeza along as Teman. I just dun like the idea of going about alone on the bus plus it was already dark when I left Uni.. hehehe....




She prepared a whole leg of Lamb together with corn, brocolli and roast potato and not forgetting her husband's home made gravy. It was delicous that I ate 3 plates hehehe... Dorang yang paksa makan. hehehe....Katanya tak da nasi, so bleh makan bnyk skit. Top up with Sara Lee's Cheese cake for desserts..Oh My God.... Not to forget her teh tarik....



It's nice to hang out, let loose like that with friends. me myself loves to cook and hang out with friends at home watching movies, play games or just hang out and chat around. I dun get to that much now.. infact i dun get to do that at all now..... there's restrictions.. aaihhh... what ever...

But the highlight of the night, I just love they way my friend and her husband talk and joke with each other. Especially when the husband asked for coffee hehehehe .... It is so sweet and I had a gud laugh too. Allah Bless Them... Insyallah, Amin...

To my friend, Thank you for inviting me for dinner. It was a really hearty and prosperous meal you prepared tonite.

Kalau ada sumur di ladang,
Boleh lah kami menumpang mandi,
Kalau ada umur yang panjang,
Semoga kita berjimpa lagi

Insyallah =)

No comments: