07 August, 2010

i has FeevAH !!!!

i has feevah ! just like I can has cheezeburgers... hehehehe


Yeah, I guess some of my neurons are gone during my Feevah ( fever). Caught a fever last week. Got it from from Farhan or it could be my recurring fever.. Ahhh.. i couldn't tell hehehe.. but basically, it all started with Farhan's fever and coughing. i waited/monitored him one night coz his temp was kinda high..so, that's how i got it. It was a bad one, a HIGH one, the most vomiting i had ever done and I lost my voice too. Similar symptoms like Farhan, but mine and kakak's was far more worst ...The fever has disturb my research too..Not much of a damage though but Timing factor. Oh ya, I was suppose to fly back tonite but didn't . And now, all plans are going down the drains and I am left with a really happy parents.. REALLY REALLY Happy Parents... hehehe....




No comments: