22 December, 2010

Going Blue

Bila orang dah tak nak, dah fed up, dah ada yang baru, baru terhegeh hegeh nak datang balik, nak pujuk.. 
So the answer is NO... Tetap NO !!!
I've given you too many chances.
I ran around MAD becoz of you.
You never appreciate me after all this years..
ALL this years.. ( 11 years tu...)

You have the nerve to make me wait some more..
And you sent me into wrong directions.

Gosh... I wish I have better solutions, 
I hate to say goodbye
But That's it..
FInal words has been given...
I am going BLUE from now on





No longer Green... I am Blue now.. 


Wahh... kisah Service Provider dah nak sama kisah percintaan lah pulak.... 

The old service provider called and asked why I wanna migrate. It's the procedure, I know... The truth is coz !@#$%^&*()( hahahaha.. Tapi I cool kan.. I  give her my reason, yet she wanna know if the new service provider give me new free phones what so ever.. Giler mcm budak budak.. So, Since dah berdepan dgn situasi mcm ni, I pun tell her what the problem is. Terkejut jugak dia. Wahh , Pandai pujuk, suruh pi customer service center la berbagai.. I told her, "you dun have to tell me to do anything anymore, i have tried all means and ways, i have gone to your service center a few times, and i have gotten all the help that i need.....bla bla bla....... Now, don't you go blaming me on the Phone, coz the Phone works just fine with my australian sim kad even in Malaysia, But i dunno why yr sim kad is giving me problems.. I've tried fixing in but i cant wait any longer coz bla bla bla............".. after my long explanation, the lady stop convincing me and it ended there...

Oh well, When life gives you lemon, make lemonade...

Of course kalau ada flaws kat mana mana, kita nak perbaiki, especially if it involves your life. MCM mana saya nak call respondent saya kalau telefon saya bermasalah? Lepas tu awak charge saya dgn all this hidden charges segala..

Apa apa pun, hopefully it will all go well with the migrating...

Insyallah.. Amin

No comments: