21 December, 2010

LIpstick Jungle

Okay, I hav a problem.. and the problem is my lipstick.. Blame it on my lips or maybe my mom quotation of me being "anak yang mahal" is kinda true. The thing is, a few years ago, i used to wear AVON lipstick in Iced Mocha. Fahmy remembers it very well hahaha... But sadly, it was discontinued and Fahmy lost a faithful customer hehehe... That lipstick suits me well yeah, like i said, it was discontinued. Then i was on the search again for suitable lipstick...

And then it was ZA and Revlon.  But ZA was kinda pricey and I was just a student. ALWAYS A STUDENT..sigh... So is the Revlon lipstick....  BUt i still buy them, nak buat mcm mana... Then i put a stop to it coz its very pricey for me.

I then move on to MAYBELINE ( walaupun tak berapa favour siti masa tu...hehehe) found the right colour and tiba tiba discontinued again !!! CISSS.. but they put on a new set of watershine colour. Found the right colour and used it happily. Malangnya, setibanya saya di Adelaide, the lipstick don't do me justice.. hahaha.. So i got myself in love with the Maybeline range over there.. A stay on liquid lipstick with it stay on liquid as well in SPICE. Well, it's a good colour, good lipstick, and doesnt hurt my lips at all. The thing is, you wouldn't want to know the price after conversion....**sigh** ....



So on my last trip back home, i decided to get a slightly affordable lipstick. And there was SIMPLYSITY. yeah, the beauty range by SITI NURHALIZA. The price is afordable and the colour is WAHLAWEI !!!! I LIKE !!!! So i started wearin it and pakai lah sebab suka and suits me. Until a few weeks ago, entah mcm mana, tiba tiba dah tak sesuai, my lips becomes itchy, and very dry, and hitam..(FUHYOHHH..) I was kinda devastated. Palmer's Coco butter lips swive thingy came to the rescue and the day after, my lips are back to normal and the hitam hitam dah hilang.. alhamdulillah, and i bought my self a new lipstick from ZA.

and my worst nightmare is back again..It doesn't suits me !!!!! Huarghhhhh !!!!  after a few hours wearin it, my lips becomes itchy, thumping and rasa mcm besar semacam..after washing it off, woahhh... the lips is kinda very red and plump and dah pecah pecah balik.. ( yes the lipstick ada plumping efect and maybe that's causing the itch and i cant stand it). Owh Dear !!! letihnya nak go lipstick hunting again ....( as i am writing, the lips is still itching)

So now, i am lipstickless... hehehe... Kalau lah saya ni secantik lisa surihani or Fasha sendat... Tapi i am beautifully challenged. If i go out with my bare face, children get scared of me and they will start staring. Not only kids, but adults too.. and i can't stand them staring at me.. usually, i will give my " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ?" face.. which makes me unfriendly.. hehehe... Some people are lucky that they dun hav to put colour on their face. ye la, dah cukup semuanya ALLAH bagi kan.. me, i have a huge red thingy on my face which makes people stares at me.So,i have to put colour on my face to make it normal, i have no choice..hehehe.. Dah nasib kan... ALLAH KNOWS BEST...

But its okay, will try and look for the right lipstick..hey.. it's a lipstick jungle out there... ;p


the fouth from top color is nice... and that's my kinda color

No comments: