18 December, 2010

renjis-renjis dipilis part 2

ok, Malam ni, I'm with the laptop. hehehehe... senang sikit nak upload gambar. Nama je Phone canggih, tapi kat blogspot tak leh upload gambar, InnaDey ? hehehe BUat malu nama buah Epal je.. ( ke, yours truly belum habis explore lagi ? hehehe tak pe, slow slow..)

And So, i was telling you guys about the Hantaran. The last time I menyumbangkan tenaga utk buat hantaran is during Kak Yana's Wedding a few years back. BUkan lah saya ni teror sangat, tapi the simple ones, i can do lah.. 

It was just a simple hantaran, with a huge rose and ribbons on each hantaran. For Kak Yana, it's a mix of english and traditional thingy. I used the KEMBAI  ( the kotak anyaman and also bakul anyaman mengkuang). My grandmother loves this Kembai ( I dunno the real name but Kembai is what my mom and grandma called it.. hehehe) and she used to have a lot of it. After she passed away, my mom took one small Kembai for keeps. The Kembai you see in the photo however, does not belong to my grandma, but it belongs to the Mak Andam.. The English part on the hantaran is the English Rose with english ribbons and also the colour which is maroon and gold. 

My first time doung hantaran was during my sister's enggagement back in 2000. Me, my mom and Sis colaborated to do her hantaran and also bunga telur. Then, me and my mom did her wedding hantaran in 2001. The theme is GOLD. various shades of Gold ribbons, with gold flower.. whoahhh... BUt i dun have the pic of those hantarans as i dun own a digi cam just yet and was too busy running around during the nikah day. The whole hantaran photos ada dgn my sister =)


And yesterday, i was asked to do a part of my cousin's hantaran tunang, again , just a simple one. Just playing around with ribbons and a bunch of rose with a rose bud. That's all... and hasilnya... ( belum lah siap 100%, sebab i buat the bunga and ribbons je..)


This one is for fruits... I love the bakul... my cousin ada good taste ... hehe

This one is the kain for baju nikah..

This one is for the Ring...

a few hours ago, my cousin came to see his hantaran and I was so Alhamdulillah, happy and glad when he was like "WOW !!!!" when he saw his hantarans hehehehe... Nasib baik dia suka and puas hati, kalau dia tak suka, jenuh nak repair hehehe..

One thing in common, sejak zaman my sister bertunang, sampai lah ke thn 2010, bunga bunga and ribbons ( except my sister's ribbons, Mak beli in Singapore coz tetiba terjumpa kedai ribbon murah kat sana masa dia outstation ke sana...) smua kita dapatkan dari.....

hehehe.. zaman tu, SSF ada kat sungai buloh je and baru nak bukak kat Jalan TAR.. I remember meredah jalan ke sungai buloh yang dulunya bukan mcm sekarang dengan My Mom and sis sebelum dia bertunang segala, masa tu nak pi beli bunga utk rumah... Sangat Azab meredah tepi hutan FRIM and nursery tempat orang beli bunga tu.hehehe.. lepas we discover the place, baru lah kit agi beli barang bertunang dia kat SSF. Lepas tu when the one in Jalan TAR was opened, kita gi sana je lah. 

Seronok buat hantaran ni sebenarnya.. I really love doing it.. the simple ones lah , Nak buat yang luxurious and sangat high class mcm orang orang hardcore like Rizalman, Pak Abu, and hantaran Elyana, hehehe... belum la kot...perhaps later when i have the time..InsyaALLAH....

Selamat bertunang to my cousin =)






oh ya, it didn't take me long to do the ribbons thingy coz I was in the mood semalam that i buat dua and today satu and that's all. It just took me a few hours and none of my paper work terjejas becoz of this hehehehe..



No comments: