29 December, 2011

Additional question

Relating to the sticky post on what not to say to a PHD student, i gave the link to my cousin while we were chatting the other day.no amir, its not u hehehehe after reading it, Chome add another question,

"bila nak kahwin?"

She asked me to addd that in the list and she said that i should be prepared.

Although i took her words and thanked her but i genuinely believe that no one in my family, my aunties, my uncles, cousins, second cousins, long lost relatives will not ask me this question. I repeat Will NOT ask me this question. And i will keep the reason to myself. Hehehehe but if they are being realistic by not asking, not having the faith, should i be mad?

I really don't want to go to this part but I guess i hav to, i am not a beauty queen, not even close to a normal pretty girl plus i am fat heheehe who wanna marry a fat girl? Jumpa bakal mak mertua pun tak lepas agaknya hehehehe Yeah, they are being realistic,i guess hhehehe but i donno if they are going to ask me after i balik nanti lah kan? Kot la tetiba pulak nak tanya kan...like what Chome said plus being the only one second generation above 30 and not married hehehehe I believe in ALLAH and i know ALLah's plan for me is the best.






Oh ya, by the way, i wore pink today hehehehe friends comented that i only wear black or kelabu and they wanna see me in colour hehehe so a few says ago i come across this bright pink prawned 3 /4 sleeve tshirt and bought it coz its on sale ( 50%). Luckily i still have my pink tudung hehehe yang lain dah naik kapal. I fall in love with this tshirt , the prawned puffy sleeves and feels like nak beli lagi laaa hehehehe boleh?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ring Rd,Bedford Park,Australia

1 comment:

Che Kay said...

naik kapal?... (soalan ni tak termasuk dalam list di atas kan!) =)