22 December, 2011

PMR

Penilaian Menengah rendah

i took mine 16 years ago... Goshhhh.... that was long ago....

The result was kinda disastrous. in fact, looking back, i never was a straight A students in my schooling days. I , however, survived, of course being low to average. I only went to normal high school not a boarding school or anything. Although my mom always thinks i am intelligent but lazy and keep playing the fool of everything, I was never serious, never finish what i started, like all those piano lesson with that guy,  Rex. I bullied him during the lesson, and how old i am again? 6 or 7 like that hehehehe... And then came the Taekwondo and silat lessons when i was 13, although i love the Taekwondo and Silat but i have to leave it behind as my dad was transferred to Singapore. I have the Passion for Piano later but the condition doesn't permit. i was living away from parents, stayed with my aunt (  dad was transfered to singapore) when i was taking my PMR and stuff. i knew i could do better if i am closer to my parents, i mean if we were living together, But well, ALLAH has a better plan for me kan..

So, i only get 1A in my PMR, got the result via Phone a day before the result was released to the school, i was already in singapore and decided not to go back to stay with my aunt in Penang, NO MORE okay !! and the only A i got is for English hehehehe... my mom of course was broken hearted again after my UPSR result which is only 1A away from the best results huhuhu.. see i told you i am not a straight A student. hehehe  Then Came SPM, i slightly improve and got grade 1 !!!! yeay but only 3 As hehehe

Then uni life started, ala masuk ITM je, bukan Uni like any other friends, but, entah kenapa, rasa mcm nak sangat masuk ITM dari pergi UM ke UKM ke, ( masa i was schooling, kalau dapat masuk UiTM tu pegi swimming for kokurikulum, fuhhhh bangga giler... ) eventually, ITM pun jadi UiTM, lepas masuk ITM yang BEST SANGAT tuh, kehidupan pun tak berubah, diploma and degree days pun masih bukan staright A student, asyik dapat B and C  and fail kena repeat beberapa kali, Habis tu, dah kalau salah amik course mcm na nak berjaya? heart and soul tak de di situ, hehehehe my passion was somewhere else. So after a life changing event occured in my life, i left my dreadful accountancy and I went to Business School and was happy as Larry !! grass is greener there and i started to plant some roses and all other flowers and they bloomed well !!!alhamdulillah, and sampai lah sekarang where dark clouds is kinda surrounding my 'garden'.

Okay okay, i dunno why i am writting my pengalaman kat sini when i have to finish up my writting !!! hehehehe

Catch ya later !!!

And to my nephew, good luck taking your result today !


No comments: