05 December, 2011

Birthday Wish

Today is Mirul's birthday.

I smsed him at 12 am Adelaide local time and asked him what he want for his birthday present from Adelaide.

He thanked me and guess what he wanted for his prezzie ?

Hahahahaha I gelak dulu !!!! 





his reply "Thanks, nak KEBAB "




Hahahahaha Mirul... Mirul....




Goshhhh.. I am SOOOOOOO GONNA MISS the kebab here, especially ISPA kebab in HarbourTown, Kebab on Skewer in Lawash, Thebarthon. Siapa je yang tak fall in love with ISPA kebab in Harbourtown tu... Every single person i introduced admit that it's delicious and will go for more. Because the owner selalu nampak muka ni and i am he slalu create a conversation,  Ismail the owner who's from Iran, even gave my father a complimentary COffee when i took the whole family there hehehe, dia lagi seronok when my dad told him that my dad's grandfather is from Iran, dua kali pergi, dua kali, COffee my dad on the house hehehehe and again when i introduced kak hanim and Alia, they each got Turkish delight for free hehehehehe.... 

anyway, Happy Birthday to Mirul !

No comments: