31 May, 2008

Now & Then

I was browsing through some of my folders in my computer, and I found this...

26 years ago.......


That's my dad, during his Graduation Ceremony 26 years ago. He did his Master in Public Administration at University of Southern California. This graduation photo was taken in May 1982. I was only 2 years old then.
Look at me... Sleepy face...he...he... Look at my dad, with his glasses and beards.


Now.....

That's me, during my Graduation Ceremony. I did my Master of Business Administration at Universiti Teknologi MARA. It was taken in May 2008. Look at my dad, no more beards, but with his salt and pepper hair. He's 59 now.
No more sleepy face for me he..he..he...

My dad was kinda surprise and excited to see his graduation photo. He was laughing away looking at him 26 years ago. Me? I am more than happy although I dun have a baby of my own in my arms ( only a bouquet of Lilies.. ;-p) but I am indeed very very very very happy that my dad was there during the ceremony.
Love you Dad!!!!!!!!


I have one more mission to complete ( actually, his mission passed down to me....), and I hope, he will still be there in years to come , insyallah.... amiiiinnnnnnnn...........



No comments: