21 May, 2008

Survey...first one

He..he...he.... I steal this survey from Ramblings of a lost mind.


1) What i did for the past one minute?
linking the blog i steal this survey from.



2)What I did for the past one hour?

Talking with Kak Wan at the Graduate Business School Office.



3) What am i going to do the next one hour?

Going to PKNS with Mak and Farhan.



4) What I did yesterday?

Emeritus Prof Keith Hancock called from Adelaide. Then, I met Dr Rabiah. Dr Aziz was there too.( Dr Aziz grew a lot of UBAN since I last met him). Dr Rabiah is still pretty much the same. After meeting them, I went to the Summit USJ to watch Narnia ; Prince Caspian.( Prince Caspian is oh so WOW.....especially his clefted chin......droollll.....)



5) What I am going to do tomorrow?

My CONVOCATION !!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Agong...its my first encounter with Sultan Mizan.



6) One last person who sms me?
My cousin, Aida, last nite at 10



7) One last person who phoned me?

My Mom...( ha..ha...ha....)



8) One type of food I just bought?

Bean curd, Chocolate Tong Yuen, and Black Soya drink from The SOY SHOP



9) One thing I lost recently

my self.... ( can ar?)



11) One recent gossip?

Go look further here.



12) One word I would like to express?

I am disappointed with a whole lot of stuff.....can't do it here...sorry



13) One book I read

'If u could see me now' - Celilia Ahern ( haven't moved from the part I left months ago)

14) One type of sickness I usually get?

RUnning NOse

15) One dream?

a 'nightmare'

No comments: