19 May, 2008

PUTEH the Diva.....


This is Puteh. She's the DIVA in our home. Puteh gets what Puteh wants...he..he...he...



Puteh came to us as a present for my Brother, 6 years ago. Puteh is a She. She was called Puteh when she was younger becoz she has a lovely white coat...but black feet..Me and my brother changed her name to Cleo. But she's used to being called Puteh. Nothing can be done...Sometimes she thinks her name is "PUTEHHH....Mai sini...." or PUTEHHHH come here" or "PUTEHHHH NO!!!!"
As Puteh grew older, she is no longger Putih ha..ha....I guess its her breed. My Mom is Puteh biggest fear. Puteh disturbs me, my bro and my dad especially if we're reading newspaper, but she'll never go near my Mom

Puteh Bergolek

pure laziness.......




1 comment:

thewisekid said...

PUTEH reminds me of my own diva, Dexter!!
cats put a real meaning to the word "diva", don't they? ;)