19 May, 2008

WHITE CHICKS


White Chick is my favorite movie to watch during my "TANGLE IN MY HEAD" moment. It's hilarious that I laugh my heart out each time I watched it. I've watched it like so many times and never get bored of it. Can't get enough of Latrell and both the Wanyan Brothers.

Here's the trailer,




.....and my favorite part is during the scene where Latrell was about to go on a date with Marcus, in the car, Marcus turn on the radio to pist him off but then, he start singing to the tune.... " making a way down town......" Gosh.... his facial expression..........Man.... I am laughing as I am typing this ..... Ha..ha...ha.....

"WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE MAN.... AHA.....HA..HA..HA..."
"I'M GONNA HAVE A BITCH FIT....."
"WORST, I'M GONNA WRITE THE LETTER TO THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY!!!"
"WE'RE GONNA GO...........sHOPPINGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: