28 May, 2008

PHotoshoot and the kids

On Sunday, me and my family member went to By Best Photo studio for the photoshoot. Everything was fine, but the kids, Aqeel and Adnin started to get restless and refuse to cooperate. I guess they are not used to the lightings and stuff.

The first round..... opssss...Adnin is not ready


The Second round........ Look at aqeel.......


The Third round........ooops he did it again...Adnin is suddenly hungry and decided to eat her hand he..he...Kak Long, pun berjangkit dgn anak anak dia...

Finally,....My Family Potrait...

2 comments:

thewisekid said...

thanks to digital cameras, you gotta have more than one try! ;p

imgaine with those olden days camera, the one which the cameraman goes under the kain thingy! goodness! ;)

What's luv gotta do ? said...

yeah, betul...if not sure my photo will be so funny with the kids doing their 'thang' he..he...