29 January, 2009

......

I was in the kitchen, cooking lunch with Kakak when my mom came and asked me to drive her to emergency unit in UMMC. Obviously, her condition is getting even worst since we went to UMMC last week. The ubat seems to not been working so well. Hairan jugak...

So I go and get ready and drove my mom to UMMC. Parking was Jgn ckp la... at lunch hour pulak... So my mom, being one of the volunteer committee in UMMC talked to the guards and they let us leave the car there and I rushed my mom to the emergency unit. So we went through registration which is stage by stage...ni pun paling cepat...walaupun agak tertunggu-tunggu. After a thorough check up,X rays...the doctor prescribe the ubat. THANK GOD tak kena admit kat hospital.

At this hour, my mom is already sleeping after her medication. I hope she will get well soon though i can hear her coughing from my room. Not only my mom, but dad is not so well too since he got back from Haji. Yeah, this things worries me. WORRIES me a lot.

Imagine if i am not there tadi when My mom asked me to drive her to UMMC. There's nobody else kat rumah at that time. Knowing my mom, she has a strong will power, i know that...but... its not easy for me to write this. but yes I am worried. They are not getting younger like Mr Benjamin Button. They are aging and .... Gosh... i wish i could be here with them but i have my duties to be fulfilled. Arghhh....

CHe puteh on the other hand, is having dificulties breathing and is breathing thru her mouth. Her nose is somehat like stuffy.

Masa Che puteh datang mengadu at me, it was already 9.30. Che puteh seems to be uncomfortable like she is choking. Kakak said, she vommited earlier. Che Puteh memang selalu buang hairball dia coz che Puteh bnyk fur. But tonite dunno what she did sampai she is very very uneasy and me lagi lah uneasy...seeing her and hearing her not breathing proplerly. Me and my Bro rushed her to the vet only to find out that the vet is already closed. Che Puteh was meowing but the meowing doesnt sound normal. I have no choice rather than to go home and wait for tumorrow. I let Che puteh lie down in Kak Longs room sejak balik tadi. and i dok keep on checking on her every half and hour. She looks tired and still mcm tercekik. CHe puteh pun dah aging jugak with her tantrums everywhere...

I am going to check on Che Puteh now...

I hope everything went well , Insyallah..........


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doakan agar ur mom n dad sihat n sembuh sperti sediakala..

What's luv gotta do ? said...

insyallah... tapi ibu bapak zaman sekarang ni bukan kita boleh quarantine mcm budak kecik, sakit sakit pun nak kesana sini jugak... aduihhh....fenin...

Aizan Suhaira said...

You know you're getting older when you start worrying about your parents' health.

Remember those times when we thought mom and dad would live forever? Now I worry if the family will hold together when both my parents are gone.

Scary stuff to think about.

What's luv gotta do ? said...

yeah aizan.. you are right...scary stuff to thing about...