11 January, 2009

Tag-Huer

1. Do you think you’re hot?
Answer: Do I Think I am Hot? DO I THINK I AM HOT ? You've got to be kidding !!!

2. Upload your fave picture of you..
Answer :


3. Why do you like that picture?
Answer : The photo is taken when i was in Kindy, back in Malacca in 1985. It was for the kindy's concert. First time in sari. When i took the photo home from Kindy a few weeks after the concert, teruk gak la kena tease dgn my dad and sister. he...he.... alaahh gurau-gurau je , there's indian blood is in me pun....( from my Tok Ba, Mak's Dad) tak leh kata apa la....he..he..he...

(Okay, this soalan is sangat like soalan IELTS masa speaking owhkayy !! IELTS tiru ke ? Tag tiru IELTS ? kuang...kuang..kuang....)

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Answer : 12 Dec 2008, Homemade Pizza by Kak Salizar, housemate Kak Nita

5. The last song you listen to?
Answer : Mirae - Kiroro

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Answer : YM-ing dgn Paan, Talked to Mak on the phone masa earlier part tadi.

7. What name you prefer besides yours?
Answer : Trust me, it's a very very VERY long list.

8. People to tag:
i) Aizan Suhaira
ii) Suzie
iii) Nadia Gale
iv) Watie Ibu Uwais

9. Who is number one?
Answer : Best fren masa skolah kat JB


10. Number three is having relationship with?
Answer : BF dia lor...


11. Who is number two?
Answer : Mak Tam !! kih kih kih ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kuang....kuang...i pun kena tag jugak ker...huhuhuh..anyway..thx for the......hehheheh

What's luv gotta do ? said...

huihhh, mesti la, anonymous da ada blog now...ha..ha..ha...

Anonymous said...

hehhehe....low profile la..

Luvvvvv said...

idie, i dah buat tag ni... refer to my blog yer!