22 January, 2009

GNIROB

i dunno why,
since i step my foot at the airport (could be adelaide, perth or Malaysia,)
Things suddenly changes,
when i am 'above' the 'downunder', there's something.....
i guess it could be the cabin air...
I dunno....


Maybe there's more to life,
rather than the things i do...
Things to think about....
The Ups and DOWNS in life....

Making the best of everything......
Yeah, i always makes the best of everything
WHo am i to complaint.
(bukan seorang jelitawan atau ratu....)

no matter how much i sigh....
I keep telling myself,
I am not suppose to let myself down like this.
Not at this point.


All that's left is
me, picking up the pieces
and put it back together again,
i guess i will use Gam Gajah this time

Not that i am not admiting that it's Mid Life crisis
but just giving it other name....
GNIROB !!!!


Wait, of course I am certainly thankful with what i have, what i am.

but there's always a full stop to a sentence.

and i really mean it this time.


ARGGGHHHHH.... Apakah yang telah terjadi pada diri saya ni?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam...heyyy..what happend??

Aizan Suhaira said...

what on earth is GNIROB?

What's luv gotta do ? said...

GNIROB = BORING he..he..he....